Thursday, June 26, 2014

The first post ;w;

As I've again failed to acquire a steady job for the summer, I have a lot time on my hands. As such I've decided to open a blog after much contemplation. This will hopefully keep my writing skills in peak form and offer me a chance to unravel some of my thoughts.

The main reason though for starting a blog now, as opposed to any other time, is that I did manage to get signed as a freelancer, as well as doing international tutoring \:3/. Both are extremely exciting to me. As the freelancer job requires certain skills, I've decided to dedicate a lot of my time to practicing said skills on my own time. I will probably post some or all of the results here along with other stuff.

I've already started work on a few personal translating projects (JP-EN) and I've also taught myself how to complete the process on my own. That is, translating the text and then adding the text on to the page itself. As I am waiting for actual assignments, doing this will hopefully help me be ready for the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment